Dear Valued Clients,
In the midst of this global pandemic, we would like to let you know that your health and care are our top priority. In addition to our existing standards of sanitation and disinfection we are implementing additional measures to ensure everyone's safety:
- No staff member who has symptoms of illness (cough, fever, etc) will be allowed to work.
- We have Reconfigured the salon environment for social distancing
- No more than 10 clients allowed in the salon at one time
- Temperature checks of stylists each day and of each client who enters the salon
- Stylist and assistants will be required to wear masks at all times.
- We have Removed all magazines
- We are avoiding all non-essential touching (handshakes/hugs/etc.) between staff and clients.
- High use surfaces including door handles, light switches will be disinfected and sanitized multiple times each day.
Our Appointment Policy Updates:
- If you are not feeling well or think you may be coming down with something, please call to cancel your appointment. Please give as much notice as possible
- Clients need to wear an OSHA approved mask upon entering the foyer of the salon and must wear during service. If you do not have a mask we have masks available for a small fee. Let us know and we can meet you outside with a mask.
- It’s important that we only have the person receiving the services in the salon... no additional guests!
- No walk-in appointments permitted
Thank you and stay safe,
-Silk Hair Studio